HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Share | 

Maddness App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Maddness App   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:30 pm

1. PSN ID: Maddness94

2. Name: Scott

3. Email: SMcc1887@googlemail.com

4. Age: 16, fresh as a daisy

5. Country: Northern Ireland (Gods Country)

6. Headset: Yes, but I'l need to speak real slow if you want to have anychance of making me out.

7. KDR: 1.42 atm

8. Have you achieved the rank of General: Yes

9. Previous Clans, If any: VGChartz http://www.killzone.com/kz/clan.psml?kz_clan_id=135248

10. Games you played with these clans: Around 15-20. We had a 2:1 win ratio, I usually came second. Most important thing - I enjoyed them.

11. Why do you want to join [VoD]: Because its a dedicated clan to my favourite shooter, and is active. Most importantly I want to be in a great clan community. I want people to play with, not programmed machines with no personality that happen to be fantastic players.

12. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: Thats my prime time. Mondays and Wednesdays might be difficult but for the rest im fine.

13. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? Certainly, I can site whore whenever I want.

14. Have you played 50 online match's? Ive won 50 matches online

15. Have you unlocked all secondary abilities? if not, please list the ones you haven't got. Ove got them all except the repair ability that comes with the engineer class which I avoid

Back to top Go down
Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Maddness App   Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 am

Hey dude, welcome to the site Smile your application will be shortly dealt with by our staff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Maddness App   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:49 am

good application mate, il make you a trialist, add me and maybe some of the others for a few games and we will see how ya get on

you look promising

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maddness App   

Back to top Go down

Maddness App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death Online :: [VoD] Clan :: Applications and Trials-
Jump to: