HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Victory or Death - 36th on KILLZONE 3 Clan Ladder
*** SUNDAY 6th MARCH - Party up/ Clanwars from 7pm***
** Killzone 3 clan record: 9 WINS / 12 LOSSES / 0 DRAWS **
** LATEST NEWS : Can all members sign up to www.consolegaming.eu please and give a leader your username **
** WELCOME TO VoD **

Share | 

application:maximumpleasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: application:maximumpleasure   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 am

1. PSN ID: maximumpleasure

2. Name: max

3. Email: max-imum_pleasure@hotmail.co.uk

4. Age: 18

5. Country: UK

6. Headset: Sony erricson one but hardly ever used for gaming.

7. KDR: 1658/963 so about 1.7 bit low but with a highest killspree of 19 and getting better with each game that will hopefully improve greatly Smile

8. Have you achieved the rank of General: yes

9. Previous Clans, If any: none

10. Games you played with these clans: none

11. Why do you want to join [VoD]: I really want to be part of an active clan thats excited about playing killzone online and working as a team to win and have fun.

12. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: yes apart from fridays, and the occasional mondays or thursday if im required to work late, though on these nights I will be online in the early hours of the morning.

13. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? yes i can be active most nights.

14. What sets you aside from other applicants: Im enthusiastic, love being part of a team and using stragies to overcome any oppenent along with my own online skills and that of the members on my team. Also I like to think im fun to play online with and have alot to offer others I play with. Also in the two weeks i have owned the game I have achieved being in the top 10% both times, considering the few hours iv played in this time I think of myself as a fast learner Razz

15. Whats more important Community/Achievement/Enjoyment: I think enjoyment will come with becoming part of the community Smile

16. Were you recommended? If so, by who: No

17. Anything else you wish to state: Im a good tactician, sniper and sabotuer and I also enjoy the propoganda runs so if any of that is usefull to the team im your man Smile

18. We are predominantly a UK clan so clanwars take place between 8-9pm UK time (3-4pm EST) on a regular basis. Are you available at this time?: Yes i would be

19. We pride ourselves on having a great community here, you would need to stay fairly active on these forums to be a VoD member, can you? Yes I can and I look forward to doing so Smile
Back to top Go down
iFearless
VoD Almighty Leader
VoD Almighty Leader

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: application:maximumpleasure   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:28 am

Good application mate, im feeling rather spontaneous today so im going to make you a VoD member straight off, add me on PSN nickwright07 and we will have a few games, welcome to VoD

btw we dont tend to have matches on friday or saturday nights anyway, most of our players including me are out on those nights, we usually play midweek evenings and weekends during the day

also add all the other guys around here, there a great bunch

Prophet_Trio
VoD General
VoD General

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: application:maximumpleasure   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:00 am

Interesting psn Razz but congratulations and welcome to VoD! Smile looking forward to kicking ass with you Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toneh
VoD General
VoD General

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: application:maximumpleasure   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am

Welcome on board Max!

PostSubject: Re: application:maximumpleasure   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Awsome stuff Very Happy and thankyou for making me a clan member straight off Smile

And thats good, means my friday nights all you can drinks after work are still safe. Look forward to playing with everyone real soon!

Glad you liked my psn btw Razz

and yeah I'll start adding peoples psn's tonight hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application:maximumpleasure   

Back to top Go down

application:maximumpleasure
Page 1 of 1